Antonio Sanchez is a registered trademark of Guitarras Raimundo S.A.
Privacy is important for GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA. This statement contains the practices related to the processing of personal information on GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA’s Web sites, such as the kind of data that is collected, tracked, used and disclosed.
In GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA. We understand that the privacy and security of your personal information is extremely important. That’s why this policy sets out what we do with your information and what we do to keep it safe. It also explains where and how we collect your personal information, as well as your rights to any personal information we have about you.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of sending your personal data will be incorporated into a file owned by:
- Company name: GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA
- Residence: Spain
- Telephones: 961 321 404
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: C/ Islas Canarias 3 de Paterna 46988 (Valencia).
- C.I.F.: A46144226
1. General privacy principles.
If and when we collect and process your personal information, we are guided by the following practical principles:
- Personal data are processed in a fair, legal and transparent manner.
- Personal data are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which processing takes place.
- Personal data must be accurate and up to date. Inaccurate data will be updated or deleted.
- Personal data must be kept in an identifiable format for no more than necessary
- Personal data are kept secure through appropriate and effective technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage through appropriate technical or organisational measures (“integrity and confidentiality”).
- We are committed to the principles of data protection by design and data protection by default.
2. How we collect your personal data and how they are used.
- From you directly: You can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information about yourself. However, to provide a complete service, the most common way is to collect personal information. For example, we collect information about you when you request information through contact forms or when you are assigned an access account. The types of Information we collect may include e-mail address, first and last name, location and telephone number.
- Records: We may record certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Services. This information may include the Internet Protocol (IP) or other device addresses or identification numbers, as well as the type of browser, Internet service provider, etc.
3. Assumptions where our website requests your personal data
- When you subscribe to the newsletter of www.guitarrasraimundo.com.
- When queries are made through the contact form or e-mail of the website
- When requesting any of the services and/or products we offer.
4. Purposes for which we process your personal data.
GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA informs the user that the data processing is carried out for the following purposes:
- To attend and answer the communications or requests received either via e-mail or the WebSite form.
- For direct marketing activities such as managing the subscription list, sending newsletters, promotions and special offers.
- Manage customer service and provide follow-up services.
- Maintenance of historical commercial relations.
5. Legitimate bases that we use to process your personal data.
This website uses various systems for the collection of personal data that will always be treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent way, under the following assumptions:
- For contact forms or contacts made by e-mail the basis that legitimates the treatment is the application of pre-contractual measures by interested parties based on the interest shown in receiving information about us and our products and/or services.
- The forms where you are informed of the use of your data for direct marketing purposes including sending newsletters, promotions and special offers, etc., the basis that legitimates the processing is the consent requested in the same form through a specific box for this purpose. The consent is obtained through a declaration or clear affirmative action for the processing of personal data concerning you. It may also withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of treatment based on consent prior to withdrawal. Finally, if the consent is withdrawn under no circumstances will this condition further processing based on the execution of a contract or other legal basis.
6. How we share your personal data.
- GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA does not sell your personal information. We believe that this information is a vital part of our relationship with you. However, there are certain circumstances in which we may share your personal information with third parties, as indicated below:
- With your express consent: We will not share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals that are not associated with GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA unless we have your affirmative consent to do so.
- In sale, merger, acquisition or similar transactions: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets or other similar sale transaction, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction. We will notify you by email and/or prominent notice on our website about such transfer and any decisions you may have regarding your information.
- To fulfill our legal obligations: when disclosure is necessary to comply with our obligations under laws, regulations, legal processes or governmental requests that affect us.
- For the formulation, exercise or defence of claims or when the courts are acting in the exercise of their judicial function: In certain circumstances, disclosure of personal data may be mandatory because it is subject to a court order, injunction or summons.
- For the provision of services by suppliers acting on our behalf Occasionally, we enter into contracts with carefully selected third parties so that they can help us to provide Web services such as:
- E-mail marketing platforms to manage the sending of electronic newsletters and advertising of our services by e-mail.
- Hosting for the purpose of carrying out your hosting and e-mail services.
- Web platform: to provide technical support on the code created for the Web
- Aggregate or Non-Identifiable Data: We may share aggregated or other non-personal information that does not directly identify you with third parties to improve the overall experience of our Services.
7. Retention of personal data.
We will retain your personal information as necessary to fulfill the purposes of the treatment for which it was collected. We will retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our business or contractual requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, enforce our agreements or until you withdraw your previously consented consent to direct marketing activities.
8. Sending and registration of personal data
The sending of personal data is obligatory according to the purposes described in point 5. Failure to provide the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means the impossibility of subscribing, registering or receiving information about the products and services of GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA.
9. Security measures taken with regard to the processing of personal data
GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA informs that it implements and applies security mechanisms and measures both technical and organizational appropriate to ensure a level of security of treatment appropriate to the risk.
To this end, GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA on the basis of an objective evaluation has identified, analysed and evaluated the risks of variable probability and gravity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons (risk assessment phase) and, consequently, GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA in the risk treatment phase has applied appropriate and effective security mechanisms and measures to eliminate or mitigate the risks identified in the risk assessment phase. In particular, appropriate and effective technical and organisational measures are taken to mitigate the risks of accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication of or access to such data.
Likewise, GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA guarantees the user the fulfilment of the duty of professional secrecy and confidentiality with respect to the personal data of the users and the duty to keep them.
10. Interested Party Rights.
As a user you will be able to address your communications and exercise your ARCO rights following the formalities imposed by Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and its Development Regulations and by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of personal data.
In all of our privacy related operations, we strive to comply with current regulations, which lists a number of rights for the individual listed below:
- The right to have information presented in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and clear language.
- As a data subject, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if necessary, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- The right to be informed about your data, including the data processed and the purpose for which it is processed.
- In the event that consent has been given for any of the purposes informed and determined in the treatments to which we refer, we inform you that you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on prior consent to its withdrawal.
- The right to object – If you ask us, we will stop processing your data.
- The right of deletion, or the right to be forgotten – If you request, we will delete the personal data we hold.
- In certain circumstances, as an interested party you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Likewise, you will have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically readable, so that they can be transmitted to another person responsible for processing.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, as a data subject you may object to the processing of your data, so we will stop processing the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- We also inform you that when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights or how to exercise them, you may file a complaint with the Control Authority. For more information about this right and how to exercise it, please contact the AGPD: http://www.agpd.es/ Tel. 901 100 099 and 91.266.35.17. C/Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid.
- With regard to the processing of your data for the purpose of advertising and promotions of our services, you can exercise the voluntary exclusion of such communications in an easy and simple way through the following modalities:
- or by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Calling 961 321 404 from the Communication Department
- In each commercial communication you receive, you will have the option to exercise the exclusion by checking the “Low Commercial Communications”option.
You can make changes to your personal information at any time via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and by contacting customer service, you can choose never to receive commercial communications as indicated in the section “Consent for advertising.
You also hereby declare to be informed that you can exercise your rights at any time by attaching a photocopy of your identity card, free of charge at this address C/ Islas Canarias 3 de Paterna 46988 (Valencia), or to the following e-mail: email@example.com indicating in the subject “LOPD Valencia”.
11. Processing of special categories of personal data and personal data relating to convictions and criminal offences
The formalization of free text fields does not allow the input of personal information relating to personal data revealing ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person, health data or data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person, as well as data. In the event of entering any information relating to the aspects mentioned in any of our forms or via e-mail, they will be immediately deleted from our information systems without being able to attend to the query made, since such data are not necessary or relevant for the purposes determined in the treatment of this website.
12. Links to other websites
13. Quality of the data
In order to comply with the principles of privacy, in particular the quality of data GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SAle informs that you should only provide us with your own personal data and not those of another person, unless you represent it legally. Furthermore, in order to optimise the quality of the information we need your data provided to be correct, current, accurate and true.
In the event that the data you provide us is from another person who does not represent or that your own data or that of the other personnel you represent are false, erroneous, not current, or inappropriate you will be liable for any damage, direct and / or indirect caused to third parties or GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA
The data requested by the User indicated with an asterisk (*) will be strictly necessary to contact the User. In no case will the failure to provide more data than is strictly necessary diminish the quality of the service.
14. Data of minors or disabled persons
The use of the Service is permitted to minors, so if the child is under 16 years of age, such treatment can only be carried out when the consent is authorized by the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the child.
GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA may request additional information or documentation in order to verify that the consent was given or authorized by the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the child, taking into account available technology.
15. Maintaining Data
The user is the only source of information of his personal data, therefore GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA, begs that, in order to keep his data updated and updated at all times in accordance with the principles of the LOPD, communicate to the address indicated for the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, any variation thereof, as well as the cessation of its activity in the entity to which it represents in the following manner
16. Consent for advertising.
In the case of those users with whom there is a previous contractual relationship, GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA is authorized to send commercial communications regarding products or services of GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA that are similar to those initially contracted with the customer. In any case, the user may request the opt-out voluntarily to not receive further commercial information through the Customer Service channels after accrediting their identity, or unsubscribing from the advertising e-mail itself.
Your personal data will be kept in our information systems indefinitely to carry out marketing campaigns for the company’s products and services, as long as you do not use your right to oppose such advertising.
GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices, previously informing users of the changes that occur in it.
The uninterrupted use of GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA by the User shall constitute a ratification of this document, with the modifications and changes that have been introduced.
For the same reasons as mentioned above, GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA reserves the right to modify or discontinue the GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA Service in whole or in part, with or without notice to the user. GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA will not be responsible to the User or third parties for having exercised their right to modify or interrupt the GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA Service.